Biography definition, biography meaning
9 letters in word "biography": A B G H I O P R Y.
No anagrams for biography found in this word list.
More info about biography >
- an account of the series of events making up a person's life
- Biography (from the Greek words bios meaning "life", and graphein meaning "write") is a genre of literature and other forms of media such as film, based on the written accounts of individual lives. ...
- Biography is a Greatest Hits collection from the Rochdale diva, includesher number 1 hit 'All Around The World' as well as 'All Woman', 'This Is The Right Time' and the single which launched her career 'People Hold On' with Coldcut.
- Biography is a documentary television program. Originally produced by CBS in 1962 and hosted by Mike Wallace, the A&E Network later re-ran it and has produced new episodes since 1987. ...
- a written account of a person's life or the group of literature concerned with people's lives.
- An account of a person’s life written by another person.
- An account of a person's life written by another. Examples include the Biography of Alice B. Toklas and the Biography of Lü Kuang.
- a written account of a person's life.
- A history of a person's life. (see: authorized biography, autobiography, unauthorized biography)
- book about a person
- Account of a person’s life, written by another. The person who writes a biography is the "biographer". The person written about is known as the "biographee". ...
- the story of a person’s life.
- The biography concept is based on seeing and investigating the past through the eyes of a historic person. ...
- works giving detailed accounts of the life of a specific individual as compiled by a biographer. May be on an individual, or may be published as a collection of individuals who share common elements.
- A source that will give background and other personal information about a person.
- Robert Zemeckis was born and raised in the southside of Chicago, Illinois. He began making short films with his 8mm camera while still in high school. He attended Northern Illinois University before transferring to the University of Southern California.
- A biography is a narrative study that focuses on the recording and relating of another person's life. Data collection can include document analysis, interviews, and photograph analysis.
- Written account of another person's life, actions, and/or character. Autobiography is about one's life as told by one's self.
- Someone's life story, usually told in a book or long article.
- The elements that make up a character's past for the purpose of defining and understanding the character, not the plot. Some events are part of both biography and backstory, and some are only biography or only backstory. ...
- a book about a person's life. Reference books (encyclopedias, for example) contain concise biographies for many individuals.
- Information on an individual’s life.
- An account or written history of someone's life.
- A person's life story. If that person writes it, this is called an autobiography.
- An account of the life of an individual, classified as non-fiction or informational text.
- A biography is the story of a real person's life, written or told by another person. Biographies may be located in a section of their own in some libraries and may be labeled B for biography or use the Dewy Decimal System Classification number of 92 and then are listed in alphabetical order by ...
- Rev. RH Rickard (1858-1939) went to New Britain with the Methodist Mission in 1882 and prepared this Dictionary in 1888.
- a factual piece of literature that is about someone and was written by another person. Example: Janet wrote a book about John's life.
- an accurate recounting of a chosen person's true life, written by another.
- Biography - How to Write an Interesting Biography A biography is defined as a written account of the series of events that make up a person's life. Therefore, while researching the subject of your biography, you'll want to collect /od/biography/a/bio.htm · Cached pageBiographyBenjamin Netanyahu Benjamin Netanyahu was born in 1949 in Tel Aviv and grew up in Jerusalem. He spent his high school years in the US, where his father, historian Benzion Netanyahu /biography.html · Cached pagebiography (narrative genre ...Britannica online encyclopedia article on biography (narrative genre), form of literature, commonly considered nonfictional, the subject of which is the life of an /EBchecked/topic/65924 · Cached pageBiography - HomeSHOWS. All Shows; Billy The Exterminator; Breakout Kings; Criminal Minds; Criss Angel: Mindfreak Season 6; Dog The Bounty Hunter; The First 48; Gene Simmons Family /biography · Cached pageIMDb: Genre: BiographyThe Blind Side (2009) The story of Michael Oher, a homeless and traumatized boy who became an All American football player and first round NFL draft pick with the help of a caring /Sections/Genres/Biography · Cached pageMartin Luther King - , The Official Web Site of the Nobel /nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1964/king-bio.html · Cached pageBiography Store: Official Online Store for the Biography ChannelShop the official Biography store for DVD favorites including top TV shows, biography documentaries and new releases. Featuring exclusive DVDs and exclusive /index.php?v=biography · Cached pageBOOK REPORT FORM: BIOGRAPHY©2003-2008 BOOK REPORT FORM: BIOGRAPHY Title _____ Author _____ The book is a /free/b/biography.pdf · Cached page · PDF fileBiography (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaBiography (properly, Biography - The Greatest Hits) is a greatest hits collection from the Rochdale soul diva Lisa Stansfield, including her solo Number 1 hit "All Around the World /wiki/Biography_(album) · Cached pageEric Weisstein's World of BiographyBiographies of some of the great inventors, scientists and radio /biography · Cached pageBiographyA biography is a description or account of someone's life and the times, which is usually published in the form of a book or an essay, or in some other form, such as a film. An autobiography (auto meaning "self," giving "self-biography") is a ...Source: FreebaseRelated Searches for biography
- Read biographies, play games, watch interviews and video clips at . Check out our Born On This Day, Deathiversary, and Black History sections. Visit The Biography ...
- The Biography Channel - Bios Search Search over 25,000 of the greatest lives, past and present. Enter any or both of the following Person’s /search · Cached pageBiography: Presidents, Athletes, Justices, Entertainers, & more people ...Biographies of Presidents, Athletes, Justices, Entertainers, World Leaders, and more /people.htm · Cached pagebiography: Definition from n. , pl. , -phies . An account of a person's life written, composed, or produced by another: a film biography of Adlai Stevenson; an oral biography. Biographies considered as /topic/biography · Cached page//Biography Summary and Analysis Summary | Biography summary with 27 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, analysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and /Biography · Cached pagebiography - definition of biography by the Free Online Dictionary ...bi·og·ra·phy (b-g r-f) n. pl. bi·og·ra·phies. 1. An account of a person's life written, composed, or produced by another: a film biography of Adlai Stevenson; an oral /biography · Cached pageHomework Center: How to Write a BiographyA biography is simply the story of a life. Biographies can be just a few sentences long, or they can fill an entire book—or two. Very short biographies tell the basic facts of /homework/wsbiography.html · Cached pageBiography-center indexes 19106 biographies !Biography-center is a huge directory of biographies available on the Webwww.biography- · Cached page"Biography" (1987)
- Biography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia